This property has been sold. To see our available properties, please click on the “Properties” link at the top of this page. To hear about new properties as soon as they’re available, please join our Email List.
Only 1 Hour from Tucson and just 5 Miles from Highway 19, this Half Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona is Perfect for Building – It has Paved Road Access and both Electric and Water at the Lot.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway 19, this 0.46 acre lot would make a great location for a vacation home, retirement property, or long-term investment. Its rural setting provides a relaxing, natural backdrop. At the same time, its 5 mile proximity to the highway, easy access via paved roads, and 1 hour driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Villas Unit 11 subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. It’s a flat lot, making it easy to build on. You can access the property by paved roads, and both electric and water appear to be at the lot (please verify utilities before purchasing).
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course.
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Located in Rio Rico East
- Driving directions: Take Pendleton to Camino Josefina, then take Right on Via Lorena, then Left on Camino Austria then Left on Alder Ct.
- High School: Rio Rico High School
- GPS Coordinates: 31.568, -111.018
- Please see the maps in the photo section of this page. They show this property’s short distance (appx 5 miles) to the highway and easy 1 hour drive from Tucson.
- Physical Address: 1777 Alder Corte, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Rio Rico Villas 11 Block 458 Lot 9
- Size: 0.46 acres
- Parcel Number: 137-02-349
- Terrain: Flat with mesquite vegetation, views of mountains.
- Access: Paved roads.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: At Property Line. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Septic Required
- Water: Water appears to be at the lot. Please verify before buying. To verify, call Liberty Utilities at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $96 / Annually
Price / Financing Information – Choose Between:
- Cash price: $4,450
- Financed price: $4,950. Down payment of $499 and monthly payments of $141 for 36 months. Interest rate: 8.5%. No credit check required. Buyer is responsible for any loan setup fees and monthly processing fees charged by the loan servicing company.
- To keep your closing costs low, we pay for most of the closing costs (we pay for the Realtor’s commission and title insurance policy, among other things).
- Your total out of pocket closing costs for this property would be: $275 for a cash purchase.
- Note: As mentioned above, if you purchase the property with financing, you would be responsible for paying any loan setup fees and monthly processing fees charged by the loan servicing company.