To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 1 Hour from Tucson and just 3 Miles from Highway 19, this 0.82 Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has Great Views and Electricity Near the Lot.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway 19, this 0.82 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a small cabin, or to hold as a long-term investment.
Build instant equity by purchasing at a significant discount to appraised and market value. According to Santa Cruz County records, this property’s County Appraised Value is $7,000. The property next to this one (to the south, a similar sized parcel), was most recently sold for $5,500, and the lot 2 parcels south of that one sold for $12,100. We were able to get a very attractive deal on this parcel when we bought it, and we’re passing on some of that savings, by selling it at the wholesale price level of $2,750.
This property’s rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 3 mile proximity to the highway, and 1 hour driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
This parcel is located in the Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit 9 subdivision in Rio Rico, Arizona. Most of the roads to the property are paved (the last short stretch is dirt), and there is electricity close to the lot, a few parcels from this one, as 2 nearby lots have been built on.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course.
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions: I-19 to Peck Canyon Drive. Take this west from the highway. Take a left on Calle Cherokee, right on Calle Lukas, Right on San Blas Ct, Then continue right on the dirt road/driveway extension from San Blas Ct (at the end of San Blas Ct)
- GPS Coordinates (approximate): 31.498,-111.037
- Please see the maps in the photo section of this page. They show this property’s short distance (appx 3 miles) to the highway and easy 1 hour drive from Tucson.
- Physical Address: 1399 San Blas Ct
- Legal Description: SUB RIO RICO RANCHETTES UNIT NO.9 LOT 36 OF BLK 168
- Size: 0.82 acres
- Parcel Number: 116-10-337
- Terrain: The front approx. half of the property is flat (the portion closer to the road). The back half has a steep slope. Property has shrub vegetation, views of mountains.
- Access: Mostly paved roads, to dirt driveway/road leading to property.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Close to the property – 4 lots down from this one, at a nearby house. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Septic Required
- Water: Would be by well or water haul service. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $112 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
- Discounted Cash Price: $2,750. Regular price: $4,400.
- Financing Information: Down Payment of $295 and monthly payments of $132 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer is responsible for one-time loan setup fee of $69 and monthly loan servicing fee of $9.95/month. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
- To purchase, click the “Buy Now” button, located at the top and bottom of this page, submit your information and pay the document preparation fee of $295. We will prepare and send you your purchase documents and arrange for a notary to meet you in your town to complete the closing and collect your payment.
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.