To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 3 miles from Highway I-19 on paved roads, and just under 1 hour from Tucson, this 0.75 Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona commands great views of southern Arizona’s spectacular western sunset sky, with a mountain backdrop on the horizon.
This property is in a prime location to enjoy sunsets! With its great mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway I-19, this 0.75 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a residence, a vacation or retirement house, or to hold as a long-term investment.
We’re selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $3,750 This is a 45% discount to its Appraised Value of $6,800, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase. (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Appraiser’s office).
This property is located in the Rio Rico Estates of Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 3 mile proximity to the highway, and 55 mile driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From Highway I-19, Take exit 17 for Rio Rico Dr toward Yevapal Dr
- Turn right onto Rio Rico Dr
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Frontage Rd
- Turn left onto Camino Ramanote
- Turn right onto Circulo Yerba Buena
- Turn right onto Calle Tubatana
- Turn left onto Tomas Ct. Property will be on your immediate right.
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.481978857, -111.020468653
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.4819993242, -111.020940609
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.4823272787, -111.020702731
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.4819579017, -111.019978809
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.4816591451, -111.02016725
- Physical Address: 1230 Tomas Ct, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: SUB RIO RICO ESTATES UNIT NO.9 LOT 14 OF BLK 159
- Size: 0.75 acres
- Parcel Number: 115-09-095
- Terrain: Slight to moderate slope with mesquite trees, cacti, and small shrubs.
- Access: Paved road.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Across the street from the lot. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Would be by well or local water company. Buyer to confirm before buying. The local water company is Liberty Utilities, and they can be reached at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $138 / Annually
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.