To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 4 miles from Highway I-19 and just 55 minutes from Tucson, this 0.66 acre corner lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has mountain views, electric and water utilities at the lot, and easy access from the highway.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from I-19, this 0.66 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a primary or vacation residence, or to hold as a long-term investment.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Estates, in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 4 mile proximity to the highway, and easy 55 minute driving time from Tucson, make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From I-19, Take Exit 25 to Palo Parado Rd
- Turn onto Palo Parado Rd
- Continue onto Caballero Corte
- Turn left onto Pendleton Dr
- Turn right onto Camino Josefina
- Turn right onto Via Artico
- Turn left onto Circulo Suecia
- Destination will be on the left immediately after the small cul-de-sac on the left. You can turn into that cul-de-sac to park. That is Corel Ct. Note: Google maps seems to have this cul-de-sac’s name misspelled, as “Curiel Ct.” The county map shows it as “Corel Ct.”
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.561514, -111.023865
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.561922, -111.024002
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.561628, -111.023593
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.5611, -111.023851
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.561325, -111.024122
- Physical Address: 1741 Corel Ct, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Sub Rio Rico Estates Unit No.16 Lot 8 of Blk 476
- Size: 0.66 acres
- Parcel Number: 115-20-269
- Terrain: Level, with small trees and shrubs
- Access: Access by road.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Appears to be at the lot. Buyer to verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Would be by water company. Water utility appears to be at the lot. Buyer to confirm before buying. The local water company is Liberty Utilities, and they can be reached at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $71 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
- Discounted Cash Price: $3,449. (Regular price: $4,590)
- Financing Information: Down Payment of $1,295 and monthly payments of $121 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
- To purchase, click the “Buy Now” button, located at the top or bottom of this page, submit your information and pay the document preparation fee of $295. We will then send you your purchase documents and instructions for payment.
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.