To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 4 miles from Highway I-19 and just 1 hour from Tucson, this 0.63 Acre Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has electric and water utilities at the lot, and access to a wide variety of recreation nearby.
We’re selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $2,899. This is a 52% discount to its Appraised Value of $6,000, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase. (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Appraiser’s office).
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From I-19, Take exit 12 for Ruby Rd
- Follow E Ruby Rd.
- Turn right onto Pendleton Dr.
- Turn immediately left onto Paseo Guebabi
- Turn left onto Camino Estrella
- Destination will be on the right
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- Appx. GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.448962,-110.931057
- Appx. GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.449208,-110.931365
- Appx. GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.449012,-110.930606
- Appx. GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.448733,-110.930771
- Appx. GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.448892,-110.931504
- Physical Address: 1003 Camino Estrella, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Sub Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit No.12 Lot 2 of Blk 551
- Size: 0.63 acres
- Parcel Number: 117-01-092
- Terrain: Flat to gently sloped near the road (building pad area), with a steep slope beyond that area, extending to the back of the property.
- Access: Access by road.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Appears to be at the lot. Buyer to verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Would be by water company. Water utility appears to be at, or close to, the lot. Buyer to confirm before buying. The local water company is Liberty Utilities, and they can be reached at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $108 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
- Discounted Cash Price: $2,899. (Regular price: $3,860)
- Financing Information: Down Payment of $995 and monthly payments of $107 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
- To purchase, click the “Buy Now” button, located at the top or bottom of this page, submit your information and pay the document preparation fee of $295. We will then send you your purchase documents and instructions for payment.
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.