To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 52 minutes from Tucson and just 2 miles from Highway I-19, this 0.58 Acre Building Lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has both electricity and water at the lot.
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access on paved roads from Highway I-19, this 0.58 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a home, vacation cabin, or to hold as a long-term investment.
We’re selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $2,745. This is a 39% discount to its Appraised Value of $4,500, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase. (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Appraiser’s office).
This property is located in the Rio Rico Estates in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 2 mile proximity to the highway, and easy 52 minute driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving direction from I-19:
- Take exit 17 for Rio Rico Dr toward Yevapal Dr.
- Turn right onto Rio Rico Dr, Continue onto Yavapai Dr
- Turn left onto Camino Caralampi
- Turn left onto Avenida Ciervo
- Turn right onto Churea Ln. Property will be on the right
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.443343218, -111.007686509
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.4433107871, -111.00801294
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.4436357112, -111.007711779
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.4433527288, -111.00735534
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.4430228005, -111.007646898
- Please see the maps in the photo section of this page to see driving distances from I-19 and Tucson.
- Physical Address: 433 Churea Ln, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Rio Rico Estates Unit No.13 Lot 89 Of Blk 115
- Size: 0.58 acres
- Parcel Number: 115-15-202
- Terrain: Flat to slight slope.
- Access: Paved roads.
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: At the lot. Buyer to verify before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by installing a septic system. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Municipal water appears to be at the lot. Please verify before buying. To verify, call Liberty Utilities at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $93 / Annually
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.