To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 1 Hour from Tucson and just 2 Miles from Highway 19, this 0.52 Acre Lot in Rio Rico, AZ is a Great Value and is Ready for Building.
This property features mountain views, electric and municipal water both near the lot (no need to drill a well!), and has already passed its perc. test, making it ready for your septic system to be installed. There are a wide variety of recreational activities for you to enjoy nearby, and this property enjoys convenient access from Highway 19. This 0.52 Acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a house or vacation cabin, or to hold as a long-term investment.
This parcel is located in Rio Rico Ranchettes in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 2 Mile proximity to highway I-19, and 1 hour driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to shopping or entertainment, or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From I-19, take Exit 25 to Palo Parado Rd in Rio Rico Northeast
- Turn right onto Pendleton Dr.
- Turn left onto Cam Oceano
- Turn left onto Cos Ct
- Continue onto Cam Bacalao
- Property will be on the right just past Cote Ct (a small cul-de-sac)
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.5235440634, -110.998477158
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.5237241298, -110.998786064
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.5237139365, -110.998185368
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.5233127649, -110.998163049
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.5234156797, -110.998782471
- Please see the maps in the photo section of this page to see its 1 hour driving time from Tucson and 2 Mile proximity to Highway 19.
- Physical Address: 1529 Camino Bacalao, Rio Rico, 85648
- Legal Description: #17 Rio Rico Ranchettes, Lot 18, Blk 497
- Size: 0.52 acres
- Parcel Number: 133-01-134
- Terrain: Flat to slightly sloping
- Access: Paved roads all the way to the last turn (last 700 yards is dirt road).
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: At lot. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. This lot has already passed its perc test, making it ready for a septic system to be installed. Perc test documents available upon request. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Municipal water is near the lot (at this cul-de-sac). Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $75 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
- Discounted Cash Price: $4,500. (Regular price: $6,200)
- Financing Information: Down Payment of $295 and monthly payments of $189 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
- To purchase, click the “Buy Now” button, located at the top or bottom of this page, submit your information and pay the document preparation fee of $295. We will then send you your purchase documents and instructions for payment.
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.