To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
With mountain views, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, and convenient access from Highway I-19, this 0.49 acre lot is a great value for someone looking to build a vacation or retirement home, or to simply hold as a long-term investment.
We’re selling this property at a very attractive discounted cash price of $2,850. This is a 43% discount to its Appraised Value of $5,000, allowing you to build instant equity when you purchase. (Appraisal Source: Santa Cruz County Appraiser’s office).
This parcel is located in Rio Rico Ranchettes, in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its 2 mile proximity to the highway, and 50 minutes driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Play golf at the Rio Rico Golf Course.
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From Highway I-19, take Exit 25 toward Palo Parado Rd.
- Take Palo Parado Rd and continue onto Caballero Corte.
- Turn right onto Pendleton Dr.
- Turn left onto Avenida Ostion.
Drive approximately 0.7 miles, and the property will be on your right.
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates, to Center of parcel: 31.537453,-111.000433
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthWest corner of parcel: 31.537602,-111.000598
- GPS Coordinates, to NorthEast corner of parcel: 31.537676,-111.000252
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthEast corner of parcel: 31.537205,-111.000246
- GPS Coordinates, to SouthWest corner of parcel: 31.537231,-111.000699
- Please see the maps in the photo section of this page to see its 50 minutes driving time from Tucson and 2 mile proximity to Highway 19.
- Physical Address: 185 Avenida Ostion, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Block 501 Lot 52, Unit #17 Rio Rico Ranchettes
- Size: 0.49 acres
- Parcel Number: 133-02-346
- Terrain: Flat to slightly sloped
- Access: Paved road
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Electric at the lot. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Would be by well. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $102 / Annually
Price and Financing Information:
- Discounted Cash Price: $2,850. (Regular price: $4,700)
- Financing Information: Down Payment of $295 and monthly payments of $141 for 36 months. No credit check required. Interest rate: 9.5%. Buyer is responsible for one-time loan setup fee of $69 and monthly loan servicing fee of $9.95/month. Buyer to pay a pro-rated portion of the property taxes each month, while the loan is in repayment.
- To purchase, click the “Buy Now” button, located at the top and bottom of this page, submit your information and pay the document preparation fee of $295. We will prepare and send you your purchase documents and arrange for a notary to meet you in your town to complete the closing and collect your payment.
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.