To Buy This Property, Click This Button or Call us at 845-287-0809
Only 4 miles from Highway I-19 and just a 56 minute drive from Tucson, this 0.45 acre corner lot in Rio Rico, Arizona has views that remind you just how beautiful southern Arizona is.
With the San Cayetano Mountains right at your doorstep, a wide variety of recreational activities nearby, great views from the property, and convenient access from I-19, this would make a great building lot for a custom home, a vacation retreat, or an excellent value to hold as a long-term investment.
This property is located in the Rio Rico Ranchettes, in Rio Rico, Arizona. Its rural setting provides a calm place to relax among nature. At the same time, its close proximity to the highway, and easy driving distance from Tucson make it simple to get to modern conveniences or for friends and family to visit the property.
There’s a Lot of Outdoor Recreation and Culture to Enjoy Near This Property:
- Go hiking, bird watching, or horseback riding in Santa Cruz County’s Sonoita Creek State Natural Area, Coronado National Forest, Patagonia Lake State Park, or San Rafael State Natural Area.
- Take advantage of excellent places to hunt throughout the county (Field and Stream magazine wrote about the excellent wild quail hunting in Santa Cruz County in its February-March 2017 issue).
- Enjoy an event at the Sonoita Fairgrounds – such as the Sonoita Horse Races, the Quarter Horse Show, the Labor Day Rodeo, or the Santa Cruz County Fair.
- Explore the nearby artist colony of Tubac.
- Go south to the international border for Mexican culture and cuisine.
- Sample Santa Cruz County’s local wineries in Sonoita.
- Driving directions:
- From I-19, Take Exit 25 to Palo Parado Rd in Rio Rico Northeast
- Turn onto Palo Parado Rd
- Continue onto Caballero Corte
- Turn left onto Pendleton Dr
- Turn right onto Avenida Pastor
- Turn right onto Linda Ct (this road is labelled as Linda Ct on Google Maps, but is called Via Medusa on the Santa Cruz county website mapping system).
- Go to the end, where it intersects into Calle Rompeolas.
- Destination will be on your immediate right, on the corner of Via Medusa (aka Linda Ct) and Calle Rompeolas
- Use Google Map at the bottom of this page to generate personalized driving directions for you.
- GPS Coordinates: 31.559171, -111.000770
- Physical Address: 1777 Via Medusa, Rio Rico, AZ 85648
- Legal Description: Sub Rio Rico Ranchettes Unit No.18 Lot 116 of Blk 523
- Size: 0.45 acres
- Parcel Number: 132-02-322
- Terrain: Flat to gently sloped
- Access: Dirt Road
- Zoning: Residential (R-2)
- Electric: Appears to be at the lot. Please verify electric before buying. To verify, call UniSource Energy at 877-837-4968.
- Sewer: Would be by septic. Buyer to confirm before buying.
- Water: Would be by water company. Water utility appears to be at the lot. Buyer to confirm before buying. The local water company is Liberty Utilities, and they can be reached at 844-367-2030.
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed.
- HOA: None required. There’s a voluntary Rio Rico community association that you can join if you want to for a small fee, but there’s no requirement to join if you don’t want to.
- Taxes: $102 / Annually
- Your only closing cost is a document preparation fee of $295.
- To pay this fee, use the link below.