Learn How to Make Good Land-Buying Decisions:
Take our online video training course, “How To Buy Land, Volume 1: What Everyone Should Know Before Buying Land.”
- Discounted Website Price: 5 Monthly Payments of Only $19
- (Save 60% off Regular Price of $250)
- Buy Now to Also Receive Our Free Bonus Reference Guide: “75 Serious Land Buying Errors and How to Avoid Them.”
If you have already purchased this course, click here to watch it, using the password that we emailed you when you purchased it.
Want to learn how to evaluate a property before you buy it – the same way we do?
Let us help you gain the knowledge you need, to wisely evaluate and purchase vacant land. We created this online video course, with over 2 hours of tips, tools, and training that we use on a daily basis to research and buy land.
Using real-world examples, we show you the same methods that we employ to determine whether a property would be a good purchase or merely a waste of money. We also include 2 handy PDF Guides for you to take with you in the field for quick reference when you’re evaluate properties.
The Course Includes:
- 2 Hour and 23 Minute Online Instructional Video – Watch It Instantly on Our Website.
- 44 page Course Guide PDF
- Free Bonus: Reference Guide PDF – “75 Serious Land Buying Errors and How to Avoid Them.”
Here’s what you will learn:
- How to determine if a property is located in a flood zone.
- How to avoid access problems (i.e. how to ensure you can legally and physically get to your property).
- How to use powerful mapping software – for free.
- How to read GPS coordinates, what they mean, how to use them to find your property, and how to use them to get a wide variety of data about your property.
- How to evaluate the slope and elevation of a property.
- How to quickly get elevation data for specific spots on your property.
- How to quickly determine whether your intended house, or other building, will fit on a lot.
- How to spot problems in a property’s terrain, which would render it un-buildable.
- Things to consider about your property’s shape.
- How to evaluate a property’s overall location.
- How to factor lot setbacks into your decision about a property.
- How to factor cardinal directions, sunlight, wind, likely soil quality, and water drainage into your property evaluation.
- What protected wetlands are, why wetlands could kill your intended plans for a property, and how to avoid this situation.
- How to factor property appearance and clues about previous uses into your decision.
- How to decide the type of property you need, and how to stick to that decision in the midst of negotiation, property visits, and the information overload that can accompany a real estate purchase.
- How to evaluate whether the utilities you need will be available to you.
- Who to call in the county offices, to get a variety of important questions answered.
- Who the most overlooked, free resource of property information often is, and how to find them.
- What deeds are, what they say, and how they work.
- Why it is crucial to understand the different types of deeds.
- Why you need to understand and confirm the legal description of your property before buying it.
- What a property’s chain of title is, title problems that can arise, what title searches do, and how title insurance works.
- How property taxes work.
- How to avoid buying a property burdened with back taxes, liens, judgements, past-due HOA fees, and other encumbrances.
- How property taxes are commonly handled when buying properties through Realtors or directly from owners.
- What homeowners’ associations are, and why it is important to find out all about them before you buy a property.
- How to reduce past-due HOA fees.
- How property zoning works and what to confirm before buying a property.
- How land is valued, and the process for determining whether a property’s price is reasonable for you.
- What to expect during the land purchase process when purchasing either through a Realtor or directly from an owner.
- What title companies do and how the escrow process works.
- How closing costs work.
- What closing costs to expect when purchasing either through a Realtor or directly from an owner.
Each one of the topics covered in this video has the potential to save you from a serious mistake in your land purchase, which is why we believe that investing $95 in this video could turn out to be one of the best investments a land-buyer could make.
Your purchase includes lifetime online access to the video, so you can watch it as many times as you like. You also get a 44 page Course Guide and a Free Bonus Reference Guide: “75 Serious Land Buying Errors and How to Avoid Them.” Take these handy PDF guides with you in the field for quick reference when you’re evaluate properties.
Testimonials from Our Students:
- “I wanted to buy land but was having trouble getting started. This video was really easy to understand and it gave me a game plan on how to find and research the kind of property I wanted to buy.” – Mike B., Colorado
- “Nice job on the video guys! I referred back to it several times when I bought my ranch. The tips on wetlands saved me from buying a property that would have turned out to be a disaster.” – Christopher J., Arizona